- Evaluate the existing policy in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to an insurance claim
- Make recommendations to improve the insured’s existing policy, to make certain that the policyholder has the best coverage for his situation. Any changes to the policy are made by the policyholder’s insurance agent. We do not sell insurance
- Research, detail, and substantiate every aspect of a claim, including building damage, contents, and extra living expense claims, etc.
- Determine the appropriate values for settling all covered damages
- Negotiate the best possible settlement, with the insurance company, on behalf of an insured
- Conduct a policy consultation and inspection of the policyholder’s property, to identify any damage which the policyholder may not be aware of, at the time
1. This inspection and policy review is usually done by Community Claims Associates at no cost to the policyholder.
2. It is recommended that policyholders have this policy consultation and inspection, prior to any claims, in order to ensure he has the best coverage in the event of a claim.
3. This relationship is also important to establish prior to any claim, so in the event that damage is incurred to the policyholder’s property, you have at hand Community Claims Associates’ knowledge and skills on your behalf, from the beginning of the claim negotiation process.
Equally important, is that Community Claims Associates is educated in the same fashion as insurance company adjusters and independent adjusters. The reason that this fact is notable, is that many homeowners and business owners are not familiar with what damage to look for after a property damage incident, or what their policy covers.
Thus, the policyholder can come up short when paying to have the damages repaired, and/or have hidden damage go unnoticed, which can cause the policyholder to have problems in the future.
In short, Community Claims Associates has the knowledge and skills to work with the insurance companies, to make certain the policyholder gets the maximum amount of reimbursement for both easily noticeable damage, and more hidden damages. We obviate certain difficulties in negotiating with insurance companies, as BACORP
Building Group, Inc
has previously attested.
Community Claims Associates’ professional and conscientious adjusters can make a tremendous difference in the amount of a policyholder’s settlement, as well as, reduce or eliminate the stress and hassle of dealing with property insurance claims.
Community Claims Associates is a highly respected public adjustment company, serving the interests of the insured public. Our single objective is to represent you, the victim of a loss, in the proper submission of your claim, and to assure a settlement that reflects full and fair reimbursement for damages to which you are entitled, and for which you have paid for, under your insurance coverage.
Community Claims Associates are specialists in the property damage recovery field. Our extensive experience includes dealing with all major insurance carriers and representing the public in numerous claims settlements.
Information for Insured Public
In today’s policies of property insurance, coverage is often provided for all risks. This means, that with certain exclusions, anything that happens to your property and causes a loss to you is covered.
After your initial review with BACORP
Building Group, Inc, we recommend that you consult with us first, prior to contacting your insurance company. We will do that for you as your licensed representative. If you are presently involved in the claim process with your carrier, we request that you do not proceed until we have had the opportunity to review your case and make sensible judgments on the next step in the process.
This review of your claim, and if necessary the property, is often with no obligation. We will review your situation and present our approach to settlement and let you make the decisions.
New Jersey Association of Public Insurance Adjusters
Through the efforts of the N.J.A.P.I.A. over the past twenty years, legislation governing the industry of public adjusting was enacted in 1993. Today, this organization is the only recognized voice for public adjusters in NJ and continues to influence the various legislative and governing bodies in the state.
N.J.A.P.I.A. is also an affiliate member of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters. N.A.P.I.A. has been promoting the interests of the public adjuster and Insured since 1950.
Among other objectives, N.J.A.P.I.A. intends to establish and maintain high standards of conduct and efficiency, among its members, and to study and assist in carrying out the provisions of all laws and regulations, pertaining to the public insurance adjusters formulated by the U.S. Government or by the legislative bodies and Insurance Department of the State of NJ.
Community Claims Associates is an active member of the New Jersey Association of Public Insurance Adjusters since 1990. The principal in Community Claims Associates, Barry Sipe has held the office of secretary and is a past president of N.J.A.P.I.A.